Updated February 24, 2016
We may collect the following information through your use of the Website:
- Information asked for creating a Planet OS account such as your name, password, email address, skills, location and other relevant information;
- User preferences you submit when you register at Website;
- Information about your use of the Products gathered through cookies or other technologies;
- Other information provided to us during direct use of the Products or through third parties.
Use and sharing
We may use your personal information we have collected:
- To provide support for using the Website, including product updates and notifications;
- To contact you about news related to Website that might be of interest to you;
- To enhance your user experience and Planet OS’ products;
- To comply with legal requirements.
Except the above, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may share your personal information with third parties to comply with legal requirements. User information not identifiable personally may be provided to other parties for appropriate uses.
We protect collected personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure or use.
By using our Website, you consent to this Policy for using our Website.
Changes to this Policy will be posted on the Website. Sometimes multiple times a day.